James C. Hailey, Jr., P.E.
B.S. Degree in Engineering from University of Tennessee, 1974; Masters of Engineering, Vanderbilt University, 1977; 1967-1970 Construction Inspector, Henshaw, Honeycutt and Lewis and Associates; 1974-1985—H L S, Incorporated. 1978—1982—Part-time Instructor, University of Tennessee—Environmental Engineering. Registered Engineer in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama and Mississippi.
Robert Ramsey, P.E.
B.S. Degree in Engineering from University of Tennessee, 1977. 1978-1981—Water Resources Engineer in Safe Dams Program for the Tennessee Department of Conservation; 1981-1990—Employed as Civil Engineer and Project Manager by John Coleman Hayes, Inc.; 1990-1994—Employed by Tribble & Richardson, Inc. as a Civil Engineer and Project Manager. Registered Engineer in Tennessee and Kentucky.
Matthew R. Tucker, P.E.
B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering from Tennessee Technological University, 2003. 2004-2006 – Tennessee Department of Transportation, Bridge Inspection & Repair. Registered Engineer in Tennessee.
Michael N. Green, P.E.
B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering from Tennessee Technological University, 2008. Masters of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from Tennessee Technological University, 2013. Registered Engineer in Tennessee, Kentucky and Georgia.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Facility design & revies
- Water distribution system design, modeling & assessment
- Wastewater collection system design, modeling & assessment
- Pump Station design & assessment
- Waste handling facility design
- On-site wastewater system design & review
- Water storage tank design & rehabilitation
Storm Water Management
- Drainage studies and modeling
- Storm water collection systems
- Hydraulic analysis and modeling
- Detention/retention basin design
- Permit applications including Storm water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Public use facilities (i.e. Fire Halls, Ambulance Buildings, Welcome Centers)
- Industrial Buildings
- Expansion and rehabilitation of existing facilities
- Site Assessment
- Environmental Permitting (including NEPA studies)
- Landfill Design and closure
- ARAP/TVA/Army Water Quality permitting
- Roadway design & reconstruction
- Pavement resurfacing
- Sidewalk design
- Traffic signal design
- Parking facilities
- Permit applications
- Bridge design
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) drafting services
- Bid specifications and document preparation
- Bid letting
- Bid review and tabulations
- Preconstruction Meetings
- Resident inspection
- Shop drawing review and approval
- Pay estimate review
- Change orders
- Final inspections
- As Built / Record Drawings
Global Information Systems (GIS)
- Create, manage and maintain custom maps
- Provide private access to information via web-based mapping applications
- Database development
- Reinforced concrete design
- Structural steel design
- Retaining wall structures
- Foundation Design